Victory Circle is the entertainment epicenter at ONE DAYTONA with a full entertainment schedule and professional fountain show. Brand new in Victory Circle this summer is our grass pad area that allows guests to better enjoy their experience and hangout while on property. The turf promotes safety for our families and kids that interact with the splash pad. Soon you will find shaded areas throughout our Victory Circle to help you stay cool. Weekly entertainment, community performances and post-race after party events will all be held in Victory Circle. If you want live entertainment in Daytona Beach, Victory Circle is the place to go. Your ONE stop destination. Open from Dusk till Dawn. For a full entertainment schedule, visit the events page.
Fountain Rules & Regulations
- Swimwear must be worn at all times in the fountain area. Changing into or out of swimwear in or around the fountain and grass/turf area is prohibited.
- Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
- Parental Supervision is required for children under the age of 12.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted inside the fountain area and grass/turf area.
- Running or pushing is not permitted.
- Medical dressings are not permitted inside of the fountain and grass/turf area.
- Objects are not to be pushed or carried into the fountain area and grass/turf area.
- Offensive language is prohibited in or around the fountain area and grass/turf area.
- Animals, excluding service animals, are prohibited on grass/turf and around fountain and drained (rubber) area of the fountain.
- Fountain and grass/turf area not intended for animals, including service animals, to relieve themselves.
- Injuries must be reported immediately to Security Officer.
- Caution: The Fountain surfaces may be slippery and ground temperatures will vary based on environmental factors, appropriate attire and footwear should be worn. Please exercise care and monitor your child’s play at all times.
The AdventHealth Fit Park is furnished with circuit training equipment to help residents and guests incorporate fitness activities into their daily lives. The park is great for all ages to work out, stretch and play! Also designed for use by anyone in the community, the AdventHealth Fit Park complements a 1.5-mile walking trail along the front of Daytona International Speedway. Open Dusk to Dawn for walking, jogging or running.
The center island of Daytona Boulevard is home to outdoor spaces designed for guests to relax, see and be seen. Home to Jeremiah’s Italian Ice, the north end of the island features an outdoor living room with a fire pit, outdoor seating shaded by palm trees and space for intimate acoustical performances. ONE DAYTONA Square is a median point within the center island designed for pop-up activations, holiday photo ops and other activities!
GameTime Daytona is a 35,000 sqft. Entertainment Center located at ONE DAYTONA. Enjoy a full service experience in a beautiful restaurant, full liquor sports bar, 12 lanes of bowling and a mega arcade with more than 100 new and retro classic arcade games and prize machines!
Sunday - Wednesday: 11AM-11PM, Thursday: 11AM-11PM, Friday - Saturday: 11AM-2AM