Winter Events at ONE DAYTONA
WHAT: ONE DAYTONA presents multiple FREE family-friendly events including live entertainment every Saturday evening, Turkey Run at ONE DAYTONA Nights and Wonderland at the all-new retail, dining and entertainment destination directly across from Daytona International Speedway.
In addition to free onsite parking, guests may utilize Uber / Lyft pick-up locations on the west side of Cobb Theatres and along Trioval Boulevard at the entrance to The DAYTONA hotel.
WHEN: FREE Live Holiday Music Every Saturday
– December 7 – Brass Music, NOLA
– December 14 – Jazz Music by Robert Harris
– December 21 – Bobby Blackmon and the B3 Band
– December 28 – Run for Cover
A premier selection of special events and live entertainment this holiday season highlighted by Family
Nights every Tuesday, Live Holiday Music every Saturday and Sunday Snowdays.
Family Nights- Every Tuesday
December 3, 10, 17; 5 – 8 p.m.
– Live Reindeer – Dancer and Prancer available for photographs
– Elves will surprise and delight with random acts of kindness
– Horse & carriage rides
– Strolling Dickens’ Carolers
– Holiday art station
– Community and school musical programming
December 1, 8, 15, 22; 3 – 7 p.m.
– Polar Express Train and Conductor; Stilt walkers making balloon art; Dual Lane Snow Slides and snow zone; Interactive DJ
– December 1 welcomes the Grinch
– December 8 welcomes Else and Anna from Frozen
– December 15 welcomes Buddy The Elf
– December 22 welcomes The Grinch and the Whos from Whoville
Victory Circle Lane
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
For additional information and event specifics, please visit www.onedaytona.com/Events.
About ONE DAYTONA
ONE DAYTONA features a 300,000 square-foot retail, dining and entertainment destination, along with two Marriott hotels and luxury apartments, across from Daytona International Speedway. Visitors, race fans, and residents recognize ONE DAYTONA as the place to live, work, stay and play in the Daytona Beach area. For a complete list of tenants, please visit www.onedaytona.com/directory/. For more information, visit OneDaytona.com, follow us on Facebook (OneDaytona), Instagram (@onedaytona) or Twitter (@ONEDAYTONA).