ONE DAYTONA announces its inaugural art festival – Brushes, Bites & Blues in partnership with Gallery 500, a contemporary fine art gallery at ONE DAYTONA. The juried and non-juried outdoor fine art show welcomes residents and visitors to experience a weekend of art and culture highlighted by multiple fine artists and fine craft artisans, live entertainment and a vintage car show in the Daytona Beach area. Attracting fine artists nationwide, ONE DAYTONA will award $15,000 in cash. This event will be FREE and open to the public inviting savvy collectors and shoppers from throughout the region.
“ONE DAYTONA has quickly become the community hub for local cultural events,” stated Lesa Kennedy, NASCAR, Vice-Chair. “We believe Brushes, Bites & Blues will become a top outdoor art show in the region and something the Daytona Beach area can be very proud of.”
The weekend festivities will include:
- Fine art festival featuring juried fine artists and non-juried fine craft artisans
- Live entertainment – The Buddy Blues Band and popular performances by Volusia County Schools’ high school music ensembles on the Victory Circle stage
- Children’s Art Area- where children young and old will have an opportunity to take part in hands-on art projects
- Gallery 500 will host artist talks
- ONE DAYTONA restaurants will feature special event menu options
When: Saturday, April 4th & Sunday, April 5th, 2020 9 AM – 5PM
Where: ONE DAYTONA, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
How: The artist application is now online for Brushes, Bites & Blues – Link Here. Deadline is March 15, 2020.
For more information on sponsorships, please contact Deana Gammero (386) 681-4816 or email@example.com.